Wave City Center: A Glimpse of Future Noida Projects

Author Bio

Article Length: 1 words

RSS Feed:

Author: Janvi Ahuja

Hi, this is Janvi Ahuja, content writer and blogger. I'm currently writing about different real estate projects in Noida and publishing blogs on Education and about Charitable Schools in India.

As a prime real estate destination and the second largest IT hub in India, Noida is at the center of attention for investment world. The city is housing some of the most monumental and luxurious projects ever; in both commercial and residential properties. As an industrial specific city, Noida features most of its real estate in commercial segment. This area is quite popular for the outsourcing of the IT and BPO jobs, and many Multinational companies are active in this IT hub. Many big developer groups are functioning in the Noida commercial office space sector and Wave Infratech Group is a prominent group in the present scenario.

Wave City Center is the top-notch commercial project developed by Wave Group. This project is the biggest one out of all the Wave commercial projects as of now, and Wave City Center is also the most invested retail sector commercial project in Noida. The center is located right in the center of Noida, giving it a perfect setting for commercial projects.

The vicinity is highly developed in aspects of infrastructure and transportation facilities; two of the most important requirements for any commercial office space. The surrounding of this commercial structure is filled with residential properties, attracting more consumers for the retail chains here.

Wave commercial projects are famous for their high quality of development and infrastructure facilities, and the Wave City Center is certainly a perfect example of the high standards they follow in each of their projects. The center supports the umpteen businesses, as the location of this project is in the prime spots of the city and it features close proximity from the major posh areas of the city. Wave City Center is located in the land area of 150 acres, and provides an excellent mixture of residential flats with the retail sector stores and chains. Along with these occupants, the center also houses multiplex, restaurants, fast food franchises, and hotels.

The wave city center is among the biggest commercial projects of all time in India. To put it in facts, the parking facility of the city center has space for about 65,000 cars. The skyscraper marks a great height of 100 stories, making it the tallest skyscraper in India. The stylish architecture and precise elegance of this building reveals the great thoughts and the efforts of the Wave Infratech Group. Featuring a dedicated 25% area for just the commercial activities, the remaining 75% region is open for retail and residential purposes.

Janvi Ahuja is an eminent writer, in this article, she is talking about wave city center the future of Noida's real estate projects. She also writing for commercial office space and commercial space in Noida, which you can read in the article.

Category RSS Feed:

Recent Visitors Were From:

Aberdeen Vero Beach Greendale Bridgeport McPherson Troy Hermiston Parsons Brea Schertz North Chicago Pompton Lakes Crystal Lake Port Huron Cayce Texas Bloomington Daly City San Benito Calexico Chowchilla Clayton Wisconsin El Cajon Milledgeville Salinas Alaska South Lyon Georgia Fort Walton Beach Concord Bexley Hillsdale South Dakota Whitefish Bay Santa Maria Albany Forest Park West Virginia Mesquite Arvin Indianapolis (balance) Piqua Poquoson Franklin Donna San Jose Lynnwood Galena Park Rochester Allen Las Vegas Humble Newark Nederland Matteson Kelso San Fernando Beaumont Phenix City Noblesville Havre de Grace Justice Norfolk Payson Chicago Manville Jackson Nebraska Lakeland Rexburg North Carolina Massachusetts La Ca??ada Flintridge San Juan Columbus Racine New Hope Avon Lake Salisbury Kent Kearney Lee's Summit Greenville Maine West Mifflin Broken Arrow Reno San Ramon Gloucester City Overland Park Haddonfield Port Neches Cooper City Clarksville Arcadia Solana Beach Onalaska Chicago Heights

Most Recent Articles From the Real Estate » Real Estate Investing Category:

Most Viewed Articles in the Real Estate » Real Estate Investing Category:

Search Articlez.com

noida projects , wave city center , real estate Noida